Shakespeare Solved ®


Shakespeare Solved ® is a forthcoming series of novels that covers the Bard's entire life and work.

These novels solve the mysteries surrounding Shakespeare by transporting us back in time, to walk in his shoes, and see his world through his eyes.

Only when we see Shakespeare in his original historical context can we understand what his plays and poems really mean.

This blog explains some of my ideas and discoveries, to prepare for this series of novels.

Please join over 72,000 people on facebook, Twitter & Google Plus following Shakespeare Solved ® -- the number one Shakespeare blog in the world!


Articles Written For:

The University of Oxford's Bodleian Library & The Royal Shakespeare Company

Most Popular Posts:

1. Shakespeare's Shylock Solved 2. Shakespeare's Othello Finally Identified 3. Shakespeare In Love Sequel Solved 4. The Real Romeo and Juliet 5. Shakespeare's Malvolio Solved 6. Shakespeare's Real Petruchio



Friday, March 6, 2015

Shakespeare Solved Blog Turns 3


The Shakespeare Solved blog is 3 years old!

3 years ago I started this blog, in the hope that perhaps a few dozen people would find it and read it.

Well, today this blog has 62,230 followers on Facebook, 722 followers of Twitter, 542 followers on Tumblr, over 354 followers on Google+ (with over 10 million views), 70 followers on Pinterest, and 34 followers on Instagram.

The blog has had 478,518 page views in three years.

I am so very thankful to each and every one of you. Without you, without the time you spend reading what I write here, this blog could not exist. Without you, I might have given up a long time ago.

It is one of the greatest joys of writing this blog when I hear from people from different places around the world, from countries like Australia, Germany, and Tunisia to name a few. And of course from the UK and the USA.

Since I started this blog, I have made several discoveries, like the meaning to Shylock's name, the real meaning of Malvolio's name, and why Shakespeare invented the name Othello.

But there is so much more I have planned for this blog. There are several other large and small discoveries I have made, and I can't wait to write about them for you.

At the same time, I have been researching and writing new versions of Shakespeare's plays. I am working on a new version of Othello that will change our understanding of this misunderstood masterpiece. I am very excited to bring it to you, and I beg your patience as I prepare it for publication.

My ambition is to turn this series of versions of Shakespeare's plays into a series of films or a TV series, with as many of the greatest actors as possible. The only way to make that happen is with your support.

So, please tell everyone you know about Shakespeare Solved. The more people that follow and support Shakespeare Solved, the more likely they can become films.

So, I hope you continue to read and enjoy this blog, and if you have not already done so, I hope you buy a copy of the versions of the plays I have written. 

Thank you again, and if you have comments, I always enjoy hearing from you.

Cheers,



BUY NOW from Amazon