Shakespeare Solved ®


Shakespeare Solved ® is a forthcoming series of novels that covers the Bard's entire life and work.

These novels solve the mysteries surrounding Shakespeare by transporting us back in time, to walk in his shoes, and see his world through his eyes.

Only when we see Shakespeare in his original historical context can we understand what his plays and poems really mean.

This blog explains some of my ideas and discoveries, to prepare for this series of novels.

Please join over 72,000 people on facebook, Twitter & Google Plus following Shakespeare Solved ® -- the number one Shakespeare blog in the world!


Articles Written For:

The University of Oxford's Bodleian Library & The Royal Shakespeare Company

Most Popular Posts:

1. Shakespeare's Shylock Solved 2. Shakespeare's Othello Finally Identified 3. Shakespeare In Love Sequel Solved 4. The Real Romeo and Juliet 5. Shakespeare's Malvolio Solved 6. Shakespeare's Real Petruchio



Friday, June 8, 2012

I Could Never BASE Jump

I don't think you'll ever catch me BASE jumping like Valery Rozov in this great article -- he jumped 21 thousand feet from a Himalayan mountain!

That's not me. But I do like the quote from the article "Hd apparently believes that anything truly worth doing is never easy." I can relate to that.

As you can probably tell from the posts here on my blog, I like people who see things differently and people who discover things.

Because when I started down the path that leads me here, writing a blog to you, to share with you my adaptations of Shakespeare, I felt like I was the only one who could see Shakespeare from the point of view of Shakespeare's audience -- the audience he had when he wrote his plays. That was the discovery I made, and I was so eager to share that way of seeing with you.

So, while I will probably never BASE jump -- I took a leap of faith several years ago that was frightening at the beginning but has transformed into a vey exciting and happy ride.

At the moment, the number of people who are seeing this blog, liking the Shakespeare Solved Facebook page, following Shakespeare Solved on Twitter, and buying the books online, is growing much faster than I had hoped.

Thank you to all of you, the ever-growing family of fellow discoverers who are starting to see Shakespeare in an entirely different way.



click here for article